We are proud to be able to offer the families we serve the use of our Private Service Chapel.
Built in 1886 the chapel has recently under gone an extensive but sympathetic renovation.
The chapel is situated at Cromwell Road, Risca (In the grounds of the Old Cemetery) and seats around 80 mourners.
It is an attractive alternative for those who do not wish a full church service or would prefer a short service prior to committal. It has an organ and CD player allowing for favourite pieces of music to be played during the service.
The cross can be removed if a non-religious atmosphere is desired.